The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dreaded Spinning Warframe Concept.

Glutton

(A work in progress, all information on this frame is subject to change, I was/am very tired so I might have made him a bit OP or UP, I'll check him later when I'm rested.)

Temporary name: Asura

Role: Fighter?

Base HP: 120 ( 320 at rank 30)

Base Shield Cap: 100 ( 300 at rank 30)

Base armor: 75

Shield recharge: 21

Sprint speed: 1.2

Polarities: 

4 x "="

2 x "-"

Abilities: 

1st: Furious kick: The frame leaps to the target (Must have one) spinning through the air and hitting all within 1 meter of it's path, upon reaching target the frame kicks it and knocks it and enemies behind the target back.

Range: 8 / 8 / 11 / 16 in game meters

Energy cost: 25

2nd: Hurricane sweep: The frame spins on the ground, kicking all nearby enemies and knocking them down, enemies just outside the kick range will be staggered by the force of the spin.

Energy cost: 50

Ranking this ability up increases the damage dealt.

3rd ability: Asura's Fury: The frame empowers his melee weapon for a short duration, increasing attack speed and damage (Not charge damage), after it times out the frame then must stand still for a moment to rest.

Energy cost: 75

Duration: 6 / 6 / 9 / 12 seconds.

Attack speed increase: 10% / 10% / 15% / 30%

Damage increase: 7% / 7% / 13% / 20%

Rest duration: 2 / 2 / 3 / 5 seconds

4th ability: Slice and Dice: The frame charges up for a moment and then unleashes a devastating 360 AOE attack, causing him to spin with his melee weapon for 3 seconds, during this time the frame may move slightly but it's speed is 1/4 of it's normal.

energy cost: 100

Increasing rank does not increase range of attack, but duration and movement speed.

Duration: 3 / 3 / 5 / 7 seconds

Speed: 0.25 / 0.25 / 0.32 / 0.45 (Modifier to his normal speed)

Side note: SPIIIIIIN TO WIIIIIIN~~~!!!!!

Edited by Mortos06

I don't usually comment on warframe concepts, but I have to admit, this might tempt me to give up my volt and maxed overcharge/reach CLEAR OUT THE ENTIRE ROOM HUEHUEHUEHUE setup if it were implemented. Very impressive indeed.

On a side note, I'm imagining the first and seccond abilities being swiftly-executed martial-arts-style kicks. Just thought you might want to know for some reason.

As for design, what kind of appearance are you seeing him having?

P.S. Someone forward this concept to the devs.

Edited by CrazyCanadian24

I don't usually comment on warframe concepts, but I have to admit, this might tempt me to give up my volt and maxed overcharge/reach CLEAR OUT THE ENTIRE ROOM HUEHUEHUEHUE setup if it were implemented. Very impressive indeed.

On a side note, I'm imagining the first and seccond abilities being swiftly-executed martial-arts-style kicks. Just thought you might want to know for some reason.

As for design, what kind of appearance are you seeing him having?

P.S. Someone forward this concept to the devs.

He is a somewhat martial arts based frame, I'd imagine him to have large armor on the shoulders, forearms and lower legs as to improve combat, lighter armor and just the suit in other areas to promote speed and flexibility for the kicks. I for some reason have him imagined with a cybernetic ponytail like feature extending from the back of his helmet. But all in all, if just the concept it'self would be made into something it'd be great, the appearance isn't really mine to say, I can just give a general idea for what he could look like.

So in other words a bit of a cross between Rhino and Excalibur? Sounds sweet. Heres hoping this gets noticed by the devs.

I currently have a talk going with DERebecca about the concepts, while I'm pretty sure these will not become anything, there's still the slight chance they will inspire some power sets. It would be pretty awesome to have designed the concept of a warframe that gets put in the game, and it'd be one of the greater things I've done with my life (Somewhat sadly), although the chances are slimmer than a roller's blades.