The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elevators?

ELXXGUAPO

Please speed up the elevators... they are too slow and are annoying... Give me transporter thats faster.. The game is fun when its fast. I saw in your videos that you want a game that doesnt rely on cover which is a great idea but it sucks when your smashing and shooting enemies and having a great time and then you get in an elevator and your standing there for 15 seconds...lol...annoying... just a suggestion

I prefer the nice long ones. A short one is annoying, not long enough to be any good, but the long ones actually give a short break.

Plus there's a little "ledge" on the inside of the elevator that's probably a bug, but you can stand on it and then just jump down with a melee smash about thirty meters and it's fun.

Comeon... you gotta admit its even more annoying when another player goes ahead of the pack and pushes the button just as you get there... you gotta wait for it even longer... its an action game... you can rest when your done killing everything in sight... or give us an option.. im not saying remove it completely.