The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions

Feldgrep

I have a lot of suggestions, so ill split them up into sections. Not all of these should be in this section, but the majority should be, so I put the thread here.

HUD:

1. Adds a hotkey that when held down, brings out a mini menu that shows you any crafting items recently picked up (since menu was last opened in that level) and your mini objective.

2. Adds a hotkey that pulls up the sentinels healths. Same format as regular Player health menu, just for sentinals.

Game Additions:

1. More fully automatic rifles.

2. More secondaries.

3. Raid Bosses. Just saw this on another thread, and thought id give my 2 cents on it. Depending on the difficulty, there are between 8 and 14 or so players in a team, in a warframe hosted server. the bosses spawn every 24 hours, this usually works in most videogames. The bosses drop weapon "skins" Things that change what you weapon looks like, while increasing stats. for example: +20% crit chance, +15% dmg, +30% fire dmg (random numbers) and it would change what a rifle would look like. Feel free to post pictures of what you think cool skins could be.

4. Also, there could be "sets" for warframes. the "sets" would give a small amount of extra sheilds/health/armor or w/e, but would mostly be for apparel, and would ONLY be available by killing a boss. There could be a Helmet/Armer/Pants/Boots in a set or something like that.

5. Melee exp bar. The thing that shows how close our melee weapon is to leveling.

Game Changes:

1. Plat needed for rush building decreases as the time remaining in the build time decreases.

I forgot a few, so I will update this as I remember them, or if you guys give me good ones.

What do you guys think? and yes, i know im not the first to think of most of these.

Edited by Feldgrep