The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept: Gunslinger

GunslingerofJustice

Yup pretty redundant but it would fit well in the game. So the Warframe's called Gunslinger because that's what most of its powers are based off on and I couldn't think of any other names that allowed a reference to firearms. Gunslinger is portrayed as a Warframe of predominant black, with subordinate orange, a trench coat of some sorts, and a bullet belt around the chest. The head resembles Volt's head except the head looks as thought he's wearing a cowboy hat.

"the gun is mankind's greatest invention, as well as his new form of ultimate end"

Bullet Wall: costs 30 energy

Gunslinger uses custom made dual pistols holstered within his trench coat and fires a continuous spread of bullets at a rate of 500 rounds/second for 30 seconds.

Redemption: costs 20 energy

Gunslinger empowers the guns of his allies as well as himself and a damage boost as well as a random elemental boost is applied for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Hat Trick: costs 50 energy

Gunslinger takes his hat and throws it in front of him using morphics to alter its shape and force it into the shape of a shield and encases his custom made pistols into the shield. Thus creating a mobile machine gun shield that fires bullets non-stop for 1 minute and 30 seconds.

Bulletstorm: costs 80 energy

Gunslinger's final power and his ultimate in which he grabs his custom pistols from his holsters and goes into a state of slow-motion and can simultaneously target two enemies at the same time. The player using the Warframe Gunslinger controls which part of the target's bodies are his and how many are to die. This effect lasts for one minute until timer runs out or Gunslinger has used all available target tokens. Upon firing it shot deals a massive amount of damage because the player has aimed at vital life support systems required by the target.

Edited by GunslingerofJustice

What would abilities be other than "Based on Firearms?" Like increased stats for them?

And for the design...

Tenno dont wear cloths on their Warframe but design could make the warframe look trenchcoat-ish....

Id say the bullet bandoliers are out as, well, what if youre not using something that uses THAT many bullets, or bullets at all? And the hat...might work...the brim would look wierd but I dont know how you see it.

Can post pic of your idea?

Well I just thought of this off of the top of my head but Tenno are supposed to be masters of gun, sword, and Warframe right? Well I feel as though Excalibur is the master of the sword, or the most sword based. Gunslinger is supposed to be a Warframe for people who want to mainly focus on medium to long range combat using firearms and the equivalent of Excalibur when it come to using guns. And the trench coat could go you're right on that one, the bandolier would look a little silly so not include that, but that hat for sure because it could be removable from the main helmet of the Warframe.