Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Weapon Texture Bug : Glows Its Weapon Energy Color Without Texture

Nitrotetrazole

So ive been seeing this bug happens quite often and it seems to come and go frequently even in a single mission.

I cant tell what particular things ive done before it appear/disapear since the game gets so frantic.

I do got some screenshot of it however

rW5I9P2.jpg

XtIqZIe.jpg

So far, ive seen the problem happen on my nikana, orthos, orthos prime and jat kittag.

I also have the hate and the magistar but i dont recall seeing the problem on them.

My glaive and obex, by theire small stature, makes it impossible for me to tell wether the bug happened or not.

Hope this gets solved, its a minor graphical bug but still kinda annoying when youre like em and just love how a weapon looks like. Having an ugly neon green sore in my face gets annoying quickly.

hope this is an easy fix

Bruh, bruh, I need you to open your mod panel, and tell me if you have something called energy channel slotted. Because this is what that mod does. You cast an ability, the weapon glows to display it has stored energy and bonus damage available, if you hit an enemy the glow will stop.

• 2 weeks later...

Bruh, bruh, I need you to open your mod panel, and tell me if you have something called energy channel slotted. Because this is what that mod does. You cast an ability, the weapon glows to display it has stored energy and bonus damage available, if you hit an enemy the glow will stop.

Oh my god, really ?

Oh wow, how did i not realize that x_x

Well thanks a lot. this has been bugging me for so long x_x

Now i feel like a dummy however