The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Mod Drop Tables

d1sc1p1e

i haven't run more than 20 Archwing missions because, well, i'm in the 'it's just not working' camp.

now i have faith in DE, and balance is a cruel mistress, but today i encountered the straw that broke this camels back.

DE, what is the reason for including non-Archwing mods in Archwing mission drop tables, and worse, how do you justify the rewards drop table including non-Archwing mods?

the only 'endless' mission type gives non-Archwing mods as a reward, which makes absolutely 0 sense. in a few 2-rounders i got not one Archwing mod as a reward but was showered with unranked Common cores and Trick Mag.

yes, Common Fusion Cores are a common reward in Archwing Interception missions.

removing Fusion Cores and non-Archwing mods would make a huge, positive difference to the balance, and i can't think of any reason why they're there in the first place. you get Corrupted mods from Orokin Vaults, Event mods from events, Kubrow mods from Feral Kubrows, there isn't any reason that Archwing shouldn't continue this logic.

I think on the other side of the coin, if you keep in non-archwing drops in archwing missions, throw archwing drops in non-archwing missions so players can build up archwing mods without being forced to be hevily handicapped, when I do archwing missions more often then not i feel useless just HOPING that this is it, this is the mission that I get that damage mod I desperately need 

I think on the other side of the coin, if you keep in non-archwing drops in archwing missions, throw archwing drops in non-archwing missions so players can build up archwing mods without being forced to be hevily handicapped, when I do archwing missions more often then not i feel useless just HOPING that this is it, this is the mission that I get that damage mod I desperately need 

to me it looks like THE biggest problem Archwing faces. as it stands the missions can only be done with a tank frame, and that goes against how Warframe works. the reason for this though is because the drop rate is ridiculous and saturated with non-Archwing mods. so after multiple runs you still haven't built the Archwing up enough to play how you want because you still don't have any mods to mess with.