Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Some Suggestions

Stevuchan

I've noticed a few things wrong with the game, don't take this as bashing because I do love the game in it's entirety.  I was surprised that there weren't many bugs, as it is only in Open Beta.  But I couldn't help but notice there are tutorials on the websites for such things, but none in-game. The mods section can be a bit confusing at times. The only tutorial shown was for only the combat system (which was surprisingly very clear and developed well), but tutorials for nothing else.  

I've also noticed myself quite angry at times in missions, because the game can be unclear at times.  For instance, the announcer, whom tells you what to do, can be quite unclear.  An example of this would be, the objective of a mission is to capture the VIP, however, I thought it would be a hostage mission.  I noticed he had an enemy health bar and I was a bit perplexed, but I didn't want to shoot him because I had thought, "he's the the VIP."  So, I figured it wouldn't be smart to just start shooting him even with the enemy health bar.  At the time I had not realized I was supposed to injure him. 

As we all know, Solo-ing can be much harder than playing with 2+ friends in a co-op level.  So, I think soloing should yield more rewards, such as more Credits, XP, or rarer mods.

Other then that, I have no real problems other than small typos.  Such as when you're underground, they call the level a vessel.

1. I'm sure a more fleshed out tutorial will come later, but that's something that's done basically last in development. If they made a better tutorial now, then changed some mechanics or something, they would have to redo the whole tutorial every time. The mods are being worked on now (new update made some awesome improvements). Mods is also an example of something that would have screwed up tutorials, they made some huge changes to the whole system not long ago

2. This threw me off the first time. Just make sure you read the mission type to see if it's capture or rescue. It would be good if Lotus would say something along the lines of "go capture the enemy agent" at the beginning. I'm sure this will be clarified at some point

3. I agree with this. Solo should either get better rewards, or scale down the enemies some. Sometimes I don't want to play with randoms and risk dealing with the occasional trolls, but then I have to deal with way too many enemies

I also think that they should add a Trade Feature into the game, so players can Trade items if they wish, more for Materials than weapons etc, Farming can get repetetive and boring. Also some PVP might be nice. If you guys wanna learn about mods, i can tell you everything you need to know, i've just about nailed every feature of the game now, and i started a few days ago, it was confusing at first but now its just a breeze, also Soloing when it comes to Venus or Saturn and above gets hectic, so it should yield more rewards. Add me on the game if you like, names stolencon.!