The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Future Dark Sector?

vats3

okay i know im probly very late to say this but did anyone else notice the name of the main character? " Hayden Tenno" i know the game is heavily influenced by the game but it is very possible that after the events of dark sector he could have found a way to make a new race of tenno the infection combined with armor, alot can happen in acouple 1000 years

i thought so to but lets be honest, its a pretty risky choice to name the playable character after the main character from dark sector 

What do you mean?

If you're talking about the Hayden's technocyte armor look-alike, his name is Excalibur.

They've been over this, Hayden was named after the Tenno, not the other way around, as a nod to what the original Dark Sector was meant to be. The version they made was heavily controlled and constricted by publishers, and was basically gutted compared to the original plans. Haydens surname references what was meant to be,

It has not been announced to be the same universe, and even if it turns out to be, it will never be because of his name.

Also, @JRMC, way to miss the point there.

when i said playable character i ment all of them, as they havent deiced if they are different people yet or just different suits and there is no story (the only thing more in development then the game is the story behind it XD) so you cant call it the main character cus there is no story and cant say playable characters because who knows how many there are, but im more talking about the fact that haydens last name is  tenno 

Hayden Tenno.

The species you play as are called Tenno.

Oh, the species.

At first, I actually thought it was a sequel to Dark Sector and that Hayden created the Tenno and blah, blah.

But no, the developers have told us that Dark Sector and Warframe have different lores. They just use similiar ideas.

when i said playable character i ment all of them, as they havent deiced if they are different people yet or just different suits and there is no story (the only thing more in development then the game is the story behind it XD) so you cant call it the main character cus there is no story and cant say playable characters because who knows how many there are, but im more talking about the fact that haydens last name is  tenno 

Read my post, please. It explains it all.

Oh, the species.

At first, I actually thought it was a sequel to Dark Sector and that Hayden created the Tenno and blah, blah.

But no, the developers have told us that Dark Sector and Warframe have different lores. They just use similiar ideas.

The Tenno are human, they aren't their own species. Tenno is a title, affiliation, like american or german.

Edited by Nightframe

No one wants to play Hayden Tenno. Watch all the gameplay vids or play Dark Sector yourself. He's a weak chump who needs to take cover all the time and throw his glaives around corners. 

I remember playing the game, that is true

@deca i started writing my post before you posted your post it was just posted after your post. post post post

this is not true, they have not said they are human they could be there own race 

They've never said they're not, either. You can see the lower portion of Lady Tenno Prisoner's face, and it looks pretty human-ish.

Race doesn't only mean an entirely different species, by the by.

They've never said they're not, either. You can see the lower portion of Lady Tenno Prisoner's face, and it looks pretty human-ish.

Race doesn't only mean an entirely different species, by the by.

okay sorry didnt mean to say race, but the game is currently in alot of devlopment, the tenno prisoner's face can easily be a place holder, its ment to be open to possabiltys