The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Idea

Kaloon

Just been looking at every ones ideas for frames and i thought i would come up with one of my own i couldn't come up with a name but here was my idea. A gravity based warframe would be fun to play. Any comments or suggestions would be nice

Health - 50@1 / 200@30

Shield - 175@1 / 500@30

Power - 150@1 / 225@30

Armor - 25

Sprint speed 1.2

Polarity - 4x =  /  2x -

Powers

Push: much like mag's pull but instead of pulling enemies to him/her it push them with strong gravitational thrust doing damage upon impact of the wall or another enemy if another enemy is hit from the first monster it takes half the damage from push doesn't work on bosses or ancients. Increasing levels here increases the power of the thrust and how far back they will go when pushed.

Lift: Enemies in a small area in front of the frame gets shot up into air as if gravity got switched and go into the air after 5 seconds fall onto the ground dealing damage based on how high they managed to get. The bigger and heavier the enemy it is the slower it rises off the ground. Increasing the level increases how fast the lift up.

Weight of the World: increases gravity around in a large radius slowing down every enemy's movement and attack speed will also limit the distance on projectiles giving them weight last 15 seconds. Increasing the level's will increase the range and duration.

Black Hole: Makes a small black hole pulling all enemies into the center smaller enemies die instantly while stronger ones such as bosses or ancients take heavy damage increasing the levels in this increases the pull strength/radius of the pull .

This seems like a good idea, but maybe have it so instead of Lift making enimies rise then fall, have them go to a certain distance then all the damage they take (like from shooting them) is amplified more and more in small incriments as they rise. Just a thought.

you mean instead of taking damage from falling have them take like double damage from guns or something cause if that was the case it would be a gg for most bosses and ancients that's is you are still able to shoot them in the air but they take normal damage and those that did not get shot fall and take damage based on how far up they went.

you mean instead of taking damage from falling have them take like double damage from guns or something cause if that was the case it would be a gg for most bosses and ancients that's is you are still able to shoot them in the air but they take normal damage and those that did not get shot fall and take damage based on how far up they went

Maybe you can only lift bosses/ancients a certain height? and depending on how high you life them is how much extra damage you do. Also, it wouldnt be double damage maybe a bit smaller like 20% to start and a additional 5% per rank? Love the idea for the frame otherwise man ^.^

Yeah i do to i would play it and i prefer using stealthy melee/tanky frames but the idea of something can sorta manipulate the area for some damage. would be nice if they would dev's would at least say something about people's idea's for frames to cause we know they look at them (not referring to just mine but every ones) or they could take stuff from peoples idea's and not just one person's idea lol but still say something.