Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defence Missions Broken

PsytruK

With the new update to items being saved at every 5 levels, I decided to try defence again. However, it is practically impossible to play. The enemies rarely leave their spawn (they stand there until you run in and open the door) and every wave about 7 of them are standing at the escape pods on Gaia. Did not notice this before the update, and this has happened to everyone I have spoken with in defence missions and through mutiple different lobbies.

Is this a known glitch from the recent update?

Infested defense are a bit iffy too.  There's always a couple of guys stuck in the floor in a back room in one of the waves.  Or under the stairs.  Or in the elevator.  Or running in circles behind a far pillar.  Or in a different stairwell.  Or possibly at the bottom of the world under the playable area.

Im used to those bugs, experienced them alot and are fairly easy to counter cause its usually the last one. But this is literally 80% or more of the enemies not leaving their spawn. Only see like 6 grineer leave their spawn area and go for the orikin reactor, then have to run around to each spawn room to find them.

Kman545, on 26 Apr 2013 - 01:27 AM, said:

With the new update to items being saved at every 5 levels, I decided to try defence again. However, it is practically impossible to play. The enemies rarely leave their spawn (they stand there until you run in and open the door) and every wave about 7 of them are standing at the escape pods on Gaia. Did not notice this before the update, and this has happened to everyone I have spoken with in defence missions and through mutiple different lobbies.

Is this a known glitch from the recent update?

DEScinbed said in council chat last week that the next big patch will fix it all. They have been modding maps to get interim fixes but it didnt work much. Wait for next big update and it will be all good again.

DEScinbed said in council chat last week that the next big patch will fix it all. They have been modding maps to get interim fixes but it didnt work much. Wait for next big update and it will be all good again.

Alright, thanks! :)

Might I suggest they add a time to defense missions once a wave starts, say 3 minutes, where after that time all existing enemies die and the next wave countdown starts. After that time, any enemies remaining are most likely the ones stuck in terrain somewhere.