The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok This Is Bull ******!

Rowr

Been playing "Frossa" on venus now for araound 10-15 rounds killing the jackal over and over and i haven't even found ONE Rhino part and the boss dosen't even drop a mod, never! V__V..

Please tell me that it's something wrong with the jackal right now because this is just... frustrating.

Its as BlastGoggles says, just keep at it.

Although, make sure you have a proper look around since at times the mods/blueprints tend to fly around after the kill.

I managed to get two parts in a span of 4 hours, and the last one dropped off a jackal kill in a random event.

Got lucky I guess ;)

Good luck (y)

Edited by OMNIEXITIUM

I read the wiki and have had similar problems myself. Do you have any Rhino BPs in your inventory or in production? According to the Wiki there is a bug that prevents BPs from dropping if this is the case. I had a Rhino chassis for forever but nothing esle would drop.

This was after weeks of doing jackle, both because friends wanted Rhino and later because I want him now. I got fed up with just getting a bundle of matts after killing the boss, and turned to the almighty interwebs for answers. After crafting and claiming my chassis I got the helm BP on the very next run, with nothing dropping afterwards. Currently crafting the helm and hoping for systems next.

Anyway I dont know if this is verified, or if my random drop chance lined up perfectly to fit the theory. Hope they fix it and hope this helps in the meantime

I read the wiki and have had similar problems myself. Do you have any Rhino BPs in your inventory or in production? According to the Wiki there is a bug that prevents BPs from dropping if this is the case. I had a Rhino chassis for forever but nothing esle would drop.

This was after weeks of doing jackle, both because friends wanted Rhino and later because I want him now. I got fed up with just getting a bundle of matts after killing the boss, and turned to the almighty interwebs for answers. After crafting and claiming my chassis I got the helm BP on the very next run, with nothing dropping afterwards. Currently crafting the helm and hoping for systems next.

Anyway I dont know if this is verified, or if my random drop chance lined up perfectly to fit the theory. Hope they fix it and hope this helps in the meantime

THIS! ^

Please spread this information because this is facts! I actually had the rhino systems and been having it for weeks, then i figured I was going to farm the rest of the BPs from the jackal and after my 15th try without any more rhino BPs I started now to craft the rhino systems. The very next run I got the chasis! (16th run)

Thanks! I got my hopes up now! :)

PS. thanks everyone else for your quick answers, this sure is a nice community. +1

THIS! ^

Please spread this information because this is facts! I actually had the rhino systems and been having it for weeks, then i figured I was going to farm the rest of the BPs from the jackal and after my 15th try without any more rhino BPs I started now to craft the rhino systems. The very next run I got the chasis! (16th run)

PS. thanks everyone else for your quick answers, this sure is a nice community. +1

dont know if true... personally i ran for all the Blue print and dropped in about 8-10 run of jackal... maybe they changed? maybe luck?

THIS! ^

I wore a tin foil hat one run, and finally got my systems bp.  You just need to wear a tin foil hat!