The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive

Whatarewordsworth

She was referring to today is NOT Update 8

It's update 7.9 or something along those lines. It's a Tenno Reinforcement update.

And far as DE has said, the Glaive will be coming today.

OK I really hope it is coming today then. Stability issues, bugs & tweaking etc. do cause delays in patches and maintainence.

I'm ok with whenever they realease the Glaive. Things like this take time. But the sooner the better, of course...

Edited by Eeshaan

TBH it's afternoon US time already. They usually get the updates out in the morning. I think this might be a big update so it might still be under testing or something. That might explain why it gets delayed, IF it does lol.

What? No.

Every patch for the past three weeks has happened between now and an hour from now.  I know because there's always a bunch of moaning of "WHERE'S THE PATCH" when I leave work and it's always there by the time I actually get home.

Every patch for the past three weeks has happened between now and an hour from now.  I know because there's always a bunch of moaning of "WHERE'S THE PATCH" when I leave work and it's always there by the time I actually get home.

Yep. i'm just waiting for it to hit so I can start building my glaive and goto bed while it's being made.