Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Noobish Question About Wyrm.

MrSnipyCat

Question

I just bought the Wyrm with platium, and it came potatoed, but he doesent do anything

he just sits there... in my head... looking at others shooting me or it beeing shot at, do i have to put some kind of mod in it? because i cant do it due to the fact im at beeing lvl 0 and it levels up pretty slowly. Any help would be apreciated.

Edited by Snipazz

3 answers to this question

You have to get his abilities for him to do anything. So yeah you have put some mods and level them up for Wyrm to be useful.As for it being level 0 and not being able to put anything on it,you just gotta bear with it until it levels up. It's worth it. With my rhino and hek shotgun and my Wyrm recharging my shields I'm practically immortal.

Edited by Drakofangs

I just bought the Wyrm with platium, and it came potatoed, but he doesent do anything

he just sits there... in my head... looking at others shooting me or it beeing shot at, do i have to put some kind of mod in it? because i cant do it due to the fact im at beeing lvl 0 and it levels up pretty slowly. Any help would be apreciated.

You are right there is a mod you have to equip in order to get him shooting...

the warrior...

He won't shoot unless you equip this mod.

Also the range is really limited in the beginning, so you have to get close to the enemies ;)