Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On The New Guys.

Innocent_Flower

Boiler

-All fine. 

The moa that quakes. 

Somewhat more annoying than the standard corpus shockwave moa. You've used a pale orange to show the attack. Would have been sensible if not for the infested making the rest of the game pale orange. Go for something that shows in that orange. pink maybe, or blue. Lime green perhaps. 

The moa that slows. 

Quite a prick actualy. The slow area appears too quickly. The slow is very strong. It literally sucks. In some way it should be changed so that one of those issues doesn't apear. The slow being that strong wouldn't be an issue if it was easier to avoid. The area apearing to quickly wouldn't be an issue if the slow wasn't so strong or happened to be something entirely different (no sprint zone, must-slide zone. Can get out easily by rolling, enemy gets buffed damage if entered-zone)  

The blinding; I hate this, and I've yet to discover if it's rolling that gets me out of it. Still; It isn't a fun game mechanic in a place where there are hundreds of guys on screen. 

The little bastards; Rolling gets these off. However there's little to tell you that rolling geets these off. You hear a sound; But the leech-prick is barely visible and possibly not visible at all. You can't work off audio cues alone. The leech needs to become more visible when he's attached to you.