Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Immersion

xxx7

ConceptCorpusInterior.jpg

Looking at this concept drawing I was reminded of something...something that could boost both gameplay immersion and the overall "ninjaness" feel.

As it stands right now, every ship we go on a mission to has guards all over the place; in every single room. Yes, there are empty rooms, but every enemy present is a guard on duty. Not sure how to put this, so I'll get straight to the point. It'd be more realistic (and fun) to have enemies that aren't guards, or not on duty/taking a break. For example, have some Corpus robots or crewmen work on computers while being guarded by MOAs...Grineer engineers working on clones...

These are just examples and ideas, but it would add lot of depth to the game in my opinion. I could write so much more on this, but I'll let you guys have a say before I go on ;)

::Edit::

This obviously applies to Grineer and Corpus mostly/only.

Edited by xxx7

Indeed that something that i've noticed.

Every non-INFESTED map is completely full of military units. Ok, it's an enemy spaceship, but it would be rather cool to see what you suggested there. Some non-armored grineers, like "nurse/doctors" that are keeping track of the cloning process, not to mention that Grineers are clones, but where are they cloned? There is no clone factory that i'm aware of, haven't done all missions but i believe there is none.

As for corpus, they are the main merchant factory, but all tiles i see them are "normal" not with extra barrel to shot, and squash, no extra resources nor anything more "faction-specific"

I like your idea..that would be cool..

Some times on stealth runs..i can hear the greeiner say "Hey, leave my mom out of this" probably it would be nice to actually hear the whole convo if they were on break..
and btw how did you post a spoiler and an image..teach me XD

I like your idea..that would be cool..

Some times on stealth runs..i can hear the greeiner say "Hey, leave my mom out of this" probably it would be nice to actually hear the whole convo if they were on break..

and btw how did you post a spoiler and an image..teach me XD

Haha, not sure I wanna hear the whole conversation ;)

For spoilers:

[spoiler]text here[/spoiler]

For image:

[img]link here[/img]

Combined (put image in spoiler):

[spoiler][img]link here[/img][/spoiler]
Edited by xxx7

Awesome.. Reminds me of a game called Blake Stone.. Where you could interrogate scientists in the level and sometimes they would give you stuff like powerups and health packs.. That would be interesting.. Have some that are afraid of you and run in terror (alerting some nearby guards) some that approach you in thanks with some kind of aid, and then the neutral ones that just ignore you unless you shoot at them which then they run in terror and alert some guards..

I like the idea..

Awesome.. Reminds me of a game called Blake Stone.. Where you could interrogate scientists in the level and sometimes they would give you stuff like powerups and health packs.. That would be interesting.. Have some that are afraid of you and run in terror (alerting some nearby guards) some that approach you in thanks with some kind of aid, and then the neutral ones that just ignore you unless you shoot at them which then they run in terror and alert some guards..

I like the idea..

Interrogate for a piece of knowledge/history? That might go along well with the idea of "finding pieces of lore" as the DEvs said last live-stream.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that the dust about the Glaive settled and the livestream is over, I thought I'd give this one more go ;)

How would you like to have some elevator music if the alarm hasn't been activated yet? Sneaking up on Grineer-cloning scientists? Stalk Corpus merchants? Or prehaps something as simple as working robots, fixing an engine? Perhaps some ideas are a little far fetched, but the concept would greatly boost immersion and ninja-ness. Come one...you know you want to :P

Thoughts? Comments? Ideas? Post them!

::Edit::

@Forum mods: Now that I think about it, this might be in the wrong forum section? It's not exactly gameplay feedback, rather gameplay suggestions. Maybe general discussion would be more appropriate?

Edited by xxx7