Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Quest Bug - Fails To Continue After Crafting The Helmet

Phextsen

After building the helmet for Mirage using the blueprint gained from the Exterminate mission on Olympus from the quest I did not receive the next inbox message and no new quest mission has appeared because of this.

Is it possible the infested Alad V event has caused some sort of issue for me to complete the Hidden Messages questline?

After building the helmet for Mirage using the blueprint gained from the Exterminate mission on Olympus from the quest I did not receive the next inbox message and no new quest mission has appeared because of this.

Is it possible the infested Alad V event has caused some sort of issue for me to complete the Hidden Messages questline?

You claimed the helmet from Foundry?

Mesa quest can`t interfeer with Mirage because they aren`t related so it can`t bug you, at least in theory, but is good not to have 2 quest active in same time.

Edited by Karela2

I have this same issue. I can't go on with the Limbo mission after crafting his Helmet. There's not new missions of the Limbo Quest in my Navigation Console. I've already tried to relog in and I'm still having this problem. Help, please.

Sorry if I typed something wrong. My English is not fluent. I can't find the Portuguese Forum of Warframe.

Yeah, I relogged and gave it a few days and it continues to be an issue. If it is a double quest issue it must be caused by rotten sAlad's quest since I've ran with multiple quests active before and had no issues. I'll wait until the event is over and see if the issues persists just in case it isn't a quest issue.

Yeah, I relogged and gave it a few days and it continues to be an issue. If it is a double quest issue it must be caused by rotten sAlad's quest since I've ran with multiple quests active before and had no issues. I'll wait until the event is over and see if the issues persists just in case it isn't a quest issue.

After the Helmet is claimed from foundry you should have the Archwing Interception mission for gathering proof fragments (which they look as same as the navigation ones). But if you do have enough proofs you can build the Orokin Archive (yes, again) in your Foundry to be able to access the next mission which is on Phobos (for systems). Proof fragments are also tradeable from what I remember! :3

After the Helmet is claimed from foundry you should have the Archwing Interception mission for gathering proof fragments (which they look as same as the navigation ones). But if you do have enough proofs you can build the Orokin Archive (yes, again) in your Foundry to be able to access the next mission which is on Phobos (for systems). Proof fragments are also tradeable from what I remember! :3

Isn't that Limbo's quest? My issue is that Mirage's helmet has been collected from the foundry and there has been no new message in the inbox from Ordis with the next riddle thus the next mission hasn't been unlocked (I checked, it's the normal mission rather than the Hidden Messages one). 

Even after the recent event is over the problem still persists. 

Isn't that Limbo's quest? My issue is that Mirage's helmet has been collected from the foundry and there has been no new message in the inbox from Ordis with the next riddle thus the next mission hasn't been unlocked (I checked, it's the normal mission rather than the Hidden Messages one). 

Even after the recent event is over the problem still persists. 

Oh sorry, I was thinking about the Limbo one. Well in this case I don`t know what to say. Maybe, try and sent a support ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

That's exactly what I did. I had enough Proof Fragments to build the Orokin Achive of Limbo Systems key. But I still face this issue.