Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Are So Much Better Now Because They're More Involved. Grineer And Corpus Need To Be Like That.

Innocent_Flower

I'm not saying the infested are perfect. There's half a hundred changes to make for that. But I will commend them for adding real skill into the game. 

"jump out of the puddle, roll off the swarm, roll of the little things, kill this before, don't walk into that, avoid this..."

The corpus, grineer and especially the corrupted don't have that.  The most you've got is seeker mines (optional) and oxium osprey (optional) it's essentialy just "shoot them before they do too much damage. Run away for your shield recharge. Use abilities when appropriate" and success is entirely on your health and damage. 

We need more real stuff. Like: 

Grenades are more visible, have a clear detonation patern and do more damage because they're now more dodgeable. Nades that hit the player directly can be rolled off. 

Napalm's weapon/certain grenades have minimal blast damage, but creates hazards for the player to jump out of. 

Seekers are slightly more common, throw down more mines and the mines are more deadly. 

Railgun moa/snipers project where they're going to shoot and are more deadly for it. 

Gorgon and supra are far more damaging, but neither is hitscan. Run warframe, run! 

Melee enemies get variety. Butchers are fast. Powerfists have large projected attacks and cause knockdown. I'm still pushing on the hammer Idea (a grineer heavy melee/fleshpound equivalent) 

Eximus that effect the player in a negative way (like leech eximus) show energy connections between themselves and what they drain (kind of like how shield osprey show who they're charging) That way it feels like an actual gameplay mechanic rather than a cheap penalty. 

Just stuff to get us dodging and rolling and jumping and running against the grineer and corpus (and corrupted. Why do you always forget the corrupted. I'm pretty sure that guy promised that the new infested enemies would come to the corrupted; didn't he!)