Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hud Mods (Or Artifacts Maybe)

IHWIP

I was thinking that we need some alternative heads up displays. It would be nice to have a more advanced HUD that would highlight living foes, maybe give some stats as to what part of them you are pointing at etc. This would obviously be a big advantage in some cases but still. We are in a high tech future world here. I want something straight out of Eraser that shows my target's heart beating in my gun sights. ;)

An artifact would be great but since you can only have 1 artifact that would probably reduce its use. I was thinking something along the line of a "skin" upgrade to a warframe. In fact...it would be awesome if there was a different HUD for every helmet and warframe. It could be specific to each frame's customization. Like...Frost and Ember could see in infrared superimposed on their regular view while Nyx would automatically come with Enemy Radar etc due to sensing the psychic vibrations etc. Banshee could come with a noise level bar etc etc. Styling each helmet would definitely bring more depth to the game.