The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concern over the Top Player kills. (doleco)

Valmar

It seems this person has jumped up no ranks and has decided to completely triple everyone elses kills in just under a day.

If he's legit, so be it. Just want to see if the mods and devs are aware of his existance. Something just seems fishy.

I8X2H.jpg

There are definately hackers in this game but really rare. The first day I played this game I was using my mic and one of the randoms I was playing with admitted he was using hacks. All I could notice was the speed hack he was using, though I don't think I have ever seen him again so it seems like hackers get dealt with rather quickly and I haven't seen any signs of hackers since mainly because I party with friendly people.

Edited by Enjio

Darn, I had so wanted to show everyone how 1337 I am with such a prodigious kill score.

It is able to do a bit more than just what you see on the Leaderboards, according to my friend. What it all CAN do, I am not aware, he only shared some details.

hacks... check his gross income... who in the hell makes that much in 8 hrs of gameplay? All I got to say about this is, BURN THE BASTARD! ban his key...

Now don´t be foolish! He is just TESTING and is probaly just about to post this exploit ;)

Personally, I don't give a &@?! about hacking leaderboard in PvE game. Some players who compete the leaderboard will be &!$$ed and eventually hacker will be banned with enough evidence.

Just deal with it before the end of CBT.

The whole point of CBT is to fix these things.

hacks... check his gross income... who in the hell makes that much in 8 hrs of gameplay? All I got to say about this is, BURN THE BASTARD! ban his key...

Yep, don't bother asking him what happened on his end, or reading that the devs were already aware of it, or that there are discrepancies in his stats and the number on the leaderboard, or that this is a beta and people are actively encouraged to find things like this so they can be ironed out. Nope, knee-jerk short-sighted reactions will surely be the correct response! It's like watching CNN.

Personally, I don't give a &@?! about hacking leaderboard in PvE game. Some players who compete the leaderboard will be &!$$ed and eventually hacker will be banned with enough evidence.

Just deal with it before the end of CBT.

This.

If you're not gonna play against him, what does it matter? Reporting so the Devs may fix seems reasonable enough. No need to go further.

Edited by Toramaru