Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Gorgon Accuracy Ruined.

Mikki79

I used to be able to "snipe" Councilor Vay Hek from one of the side platforms when he is in the middle. Hardly used to miss a shot, now I can't even get his shield below 70% cause like 75% of my shots miss from like 28m away. (looking at the ingame mission objective indicator).

And I supercharged this weapon with my first catalyst I got :( it's utterly useless now. Ugh time to take timeout from warframe...

Oh I see now, it's actually in the patch notes so it's not a bug. Sigh. Oh well buying the Latron this thing is beyond useless now. I wish I could get my catalyst back. If it's supposed to be like this I guess I'll have to deal with it, never using it again.

Edited by Mikki79

It's useless because you can't farm one boss with little effort? Try putting effort into playing like most people do.

That's funny. Considering there isn't much effort needed to do any of the content in this game right now.

@OP, Yeah the Gorgon did take quite the hit. As of right now, it's so inaccurate to the point where it doesn't even fill it's niche of "close range, wind-up and destroy." I'm fairly sure they're doing this ahead of time for future rifle mods (maybe increased accuracy and reduced recoil mods).

Ranking up mastery has less incentive than it did before, and the concept of character progression is lessened since ranking up mastery doesn't reward anything special or niche.

At the moment, and this is just my opinion of the current state of the game, the only sense of progression one experiences in this game is currently leveling frames, mods, and weapons. Mastery rank itself does not grant any feeling of progression at it's current state.

Edited by Ravtek

Oh I see now, it's actually in the patch notes so it's not a bug. Sigh. Oh well buying the Latron this thing is beyond useless now. I wish I could get my catalyst back. If it's supposed to be like this I guess I'll have to deal with it, never using it again.

Latron is awesome!!!

Haven't sold it yet, but if the accuracy doesn't get improved in the next few patches I will. Probably will prefer the Latron anyway, cause that's the way I used the Gorgon, as a Latron with lower damage but 90 clip size. Hardly ever used full auto.

Just finished my akboltos as well today, and if anything deserves a nerf it's them. With my luck I guess that's precisely what will happen once I get em maxed.

Edited by Mikki79