Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Sigil Feedback Thread.

Innocent_Flower

(I actualy spammed a few threads on sigils a while ago. So I'l consolidate it all into one (hopefully) megathread)

1: Sigils VS Cosmetics when placing a sigil, they are visible on top of things like prime parts, cosmetics and so on. When the sigil is placed it is put underneath the prime/cosmetic additions. Patch that.  

2: Sigil sizes and possitioning. Sometimes I just wanna put it neatly on my chest like a badge or something. But the min size is too big. Sometimes I wanna wear the sigil over my shoulder, on my lower back, or doubled to form symetry

3: Sigils and event badges (the picture ones) should be interchangable. You can hardly see what's on an event badge. They're too small and are all white. Perhaps Event badges should also have some control over colour/size. Or, perhaps we should have the option to put smaller sigils/event icons on the arms in the same way that sigils are put over chests/backs. 

4:Rendering: Sigils fade when they're too far on your warframe's side. Also: that the player is illuminated when a sigil is placed does not help in viewing sigils. 

5: sigils and syndicates. 

A: should that extra percentage from a higher ranked sigil apply to every sindicate it affects? (like if I were to have a 10% new loka syndicate; Should cephalon suda hate me 10% more, should the perin sequence give me bonus affinity? 

B: Should we have the option to turn off the syndicate affecting power of the sigil? That way we can wear a sigil as a trophy/cosmetic even if we're no longer aligned with that syndicate? 

6: Regular paint. 

Sigils are sometimes too bold. You're dark in the shadows: It's bright and angry. I think we need the option to have it not glow, so that it complements rather than contrasts against the warframe it's placed on. 

7: Kubrow sigils

Under the assumption that we get non-glowing sigils, could we not apply sigils to our kubrows? 

I would greatly appreciate any additional feedback/wishes/supporting pictures regarding sigils.