Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pause Menu Showing Current Challenge

Aldunari3

Sometimes I miss seeing what my challenge is for that map when it starts and the only way to find out is by doing part of it or finishing it.

Would be a handy feature to just be able to hit pause and have it right there

(by challenge I mean the "kill 30 enemies", "kill 10 enemies by sliding", etc, etc)

+1 agreed. Sometimes when I take too long to load, i will miss out seeing the challenge. I know trying out everything (rifle, pistol, melee, stealth, slide kills and cipher) is a way, but this feature will make life easier :D

Often times I load into the mission before the Difficulty cinematic thing comes up.  And that lasts about a second sometimes a bit more, but in most of those one second scenarios I miss what it was and have to just try random things to find out what it was.

I think it should show up when you hold Z or Q or something like that just so I don't have to actually pause.  Mission objectives are in Z anyway.  Why not just make the window pop back up over your weapon when Z is held?

Sometimes I miss seeing what my challenge is for that map when it starts and the only way to find out is by doing part of it or finishing it.

Would be a handy feature to just be able to hit pause and have it right there

(by challenge I mean the "kill 30 enemies", "kill 10 enemies by sliding", etc, etc)

Definitely, there should be a way to see this but I would prefer it come up when you hit Q or Z personally

Often times I load into the mission before the Difficulty cinematic thing comes up.  And that lasts about a second sometimes a bit more, but in most of those one second scenarios I miss what it was and have to just try random things to find out what it was.

I think it should show up when you hold Z or Q or something like that just so I don't have to actually pause.  Mission objectives are in Z anyway.  Why not just make the window pop back up over your weapon when Z is held?

Yeah, like this^