Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Alteration: Choosing Tiers Of Upgraded Mods

DglShadow

Hello forum,

Id like to make an input about the mods.

The new patch really made the mod system work well in my opinion but I would like to see an alteration to their usage.

What I am suggesting is this:

As one upgrades their mod to tier 5 for instance, I suggest that players should be able to choose which of the 5 tiers of the mod should be active in order to control how many mod points one is using.

So, for example, we have 2 mods.

1 electric dmg boost and 1 fire damage boost, and they are both upgraded to max (lets assume it is 6 for each, and they both cost 6 mod points to have active), but we only have 10 mod slots available, I`d like to be able to choose which of the tiers should be active despite the mod being fully upgraded, so that the electric mod is at tier 4 (as active) yet is is upgraded to max of 6 and then the fire one can be left as it is at 6.

In this way, one does not need to control which mods are upgraded to what level and constantly fuse and fuse because one can choose to have a certain tier active of a maximum upgraded mod, so that I'm using fewer of the mod slots I have in the warframe of weapon.