Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer In Corpus/infested Level

Buddlschlumpf

I'm posting here because I don't know wether it's a bug or a secret feature.

Around two weeks ago on an infested level and just right now again in a corpus level, I was happily killing on stuff when Lotus announced "Marines incoming" "It's the grineer". Obviously, I was like "nice sound bug! This is not a grineer map, lotus, you old bug. As if".

Next thing I know, I'm walking around a corner right into a friggin' grineer assault team. A grineer assault team fighting against a toxic ancient and some chargers. My mindset changed to WTF IS HAPPENIN' HERE? HOW AWESOME IS THIS !§§(/$??? For the reminder of those missions, I encountered grineers as well as infested/corpus, being in separate rooms as well as fighting each other.

Did this happen to anyone else? Is this a bug? If yes, PLEASE DEVS MAKE IT A FEATURE!!!! Seriously, grineers and infested fighting each other with yourself in the middle of it is incredibly awesome.

It happens more often in some missions. I'm fairly sure it will always happen in Mimas and some of the missions in Saturn. Some of them make a lot of sense, like Sabotage missions where you're supposed to destroy Grineer mining equipment, but the area is crawling with Infestation. Suddenly the Grineer show up, presumably to try to recover their mining equipment.

I find it quite entertaining to watch the Grineer fighting an Ancient. It's also quite chaotic when Grineer are battling Corpus, because both sides like to take cover, so bullets will be flying everywhere. I usually just let them fight if they aren't paying attention to me.