Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Warframe

blackice001

At some point I'll have unlocked every planetary moon in the earth solar system.  What then?  I had been daydreaming about he future of warframe and I came up with a nifty idea.  What about introducing a new faction?  A Hive race that was enslaved by the Greenier to produce robot tech and research.   The bridge can go either to a deep space rally point where the Hive apparently are handing over the prototype tenno-Greenier hybrid suits and manufactured robot tech to be used to retake the earth solar system.  From this point you can choose to go put the Greenier on the defensive at one solar system, or investigate the tenno tech being developed by the hive in another system.  Think of boss fights where you have to fight an advisory in modified tenno suits with new tenno powers and weapons.  Well its just an idea what do you all think of it?

Edited by blackice001

this isn't the end of their development...they already have plans for other factions, abilities, tilesets, etc...

if you get bored, you take a break until next patch

there's a million other free to play games out there, surely you can bide your time if their development process is too slow for you

Edited by ShadowsCrush

What would be nice is if there was trading as my invent is full of usless things to me but my friends don't have so if they could have something that they may find useful. just a thought that I think should be looked at. (think of the trading posibilities).

From Fredthebear

What would be nice is if there was trading as my invent is full of usless things to me but my friends don't have so if they could have something that they may find useful. just a thought that I think should be looked at. (think of the trading posibilities).

From Fredthebear

in-clan only trading coming patch 8

likely just resources though

being able to trade mods would be pretty lame

i could give my friend one of every mod the minute he stepped into the game, but that would kill the game pretty hard...