Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward 2Nd-To-Last "click Chance" Removed?

Vespoidian

Before 7.8 you had a chance to click the 2nd to last login reward to receive it.

This added some amount of reflex required on the user to be able to grab the reward if it was a orokin catalyst/reactor or warframe blueprint.

This "click chance" was disabled in one of the most recent 7.8 patches and unless I'm missing something, it was not included in the patch notes.

I don't think I've ever received an orokin blueprint from letting the reward spin to its last position, the only times I've received one is when i actually clicked the 2nd-to-last reward before the last position.

So was this a conscious decision by DE Devs to further reduce the chance of users to have access to Orokin blueprints?

Why add even more RNG to a reward system already plagued by excessive RNG?

Also why was this not included in the patch notes?

It's not the second-to-last reward that you can click on. You can click on the second-to-last reward when the last one is fading in, and the last one will be selected. You could not, at any time, influence the reward by clicking.

Pretty sure this is how the fade up works and looks (you can click while the last reward is fading up)...

It's not the second-to-last reward that you can click on. You can click on the second-to-last reward when the last one is fading in, and the last one will be selected. You could not, at any time, influence the reward by clicking.

You're trying to tell me every single time I clicked the 2nd-to-last reward that was an orokin catalyst, that there was another orokin catalyst behind it? I tested this A LOT before it was recently patched, and I knew when I missed that 2nd-to-last reward which was different than the last reward

Edited by Vespoidian

Yeah i find it quite disturbing that before the last patch DE_Steve said that you even if you clicked on the login reward it wouldn't matter, but last week i tried it and got several orokin reactors like that...