Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Add Feature To Modules That Allows Players To Adjust The (Upgraded) Level To What They Desire

FrameWar143

You can introduce this in the form of another orokin upgrade item (e.g. catalyst, reacter, etc.). You upgrade the desired module with the orokin item and that unlocks a feature that lets you set the level of the module to what you want. E.g.

Module A - adds 10% costs 5 energy

~nodule 1 adds 15% costs 6 energy (first upgrade)

~nodule 2 adds 20% costs 7 energy (second upgrade)

~nodule 3 adds 25% costs 8 energy (third upgrade)

The new feature obtained from the new orokin item would let a player choose what level of the module he wants. So in the above example a player may have the module maxed out (third nodule upgraded) but wants to use it at the level 2 nodule. They upgrade the desired mod with the orokin item and could then choose the mod level freely. In the aforementioned case, they'd set their mod to the second nodule.

Thoughts? Opinions?

This should be a feature along with floating mods (equipping the same mod to more weapons to make changing less messy). I mean, they aren't making anything out of making us make a lot of duplicates in terms of platinum purchases, so they might as well implement it, this would be one of the most well accepted changes they could do.

I don't really understand why should there be a need of a potato for this though.

I'm in. I was about to post a concept VERY similiar to this but decided to do a search instead.

A new item, Orokin "something", that allows adjusting the power of mod and this new item would be for sale for platinum or craftable with blueprint from Alert missions. All changes could be reversed and the Orokin "something" would stick to the mod like Reactor and Catalyst do.

Wouldn't have to be a new item, perhaps just a credit cost for adjusting the level but this Orokin "something" feels better in my opinion.