The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bosses And Warframes Bps

lautalocos

today i was farming for volt on jupiter, i got the his system BP and went to farm for a control module in neptune.

i start fighting the hyena and i realise something: he has the same shield skill as volt, but doesnt drop his BP. not only that, but he drops the loki one, which has nothing to do with his skills. this happens with many bosses, and i was wondering, why not make the warframe BP drop from a boss with the same skill, instead of this?

Why would the BP be tied to the boss' abilities?

They aren't wearing the suits or the tech, they just keep the blueprints around.

This is one of those "Why do boars drop Plate Armor?" questions.

but it has sense, think about it. the boss shoots fireballs, but from where did it get the technology to do so? the ember Blue Print, thats where one would think they got it from.

but it has sense, think about it. the boss shoots fireballs, but from where did it get the technology to do so? the ember Blue Print, thats where one would think they got it from.

We use up the blueprints when making the warframe. The boss used up its Ember and Mag blueprints to acquire Ember's fire ring and Mag's pull skills, but you killed it and stole the Excalibur blueprint from it before it could get all three blueprints and learn Radial Javellin. Whew, dodged a javellin there.