The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*suggestion* Pvp (Hear Me Out)

Feldgrep

So i was with my friend, Mr. Chainsaw and we were thinking of ways to do PVP. Heres what we came up with:

There are two teams, they are clan teams, so one group of 4 from one clan and one group of 4 from another. each are given like 75 grineer/corpus/infected. Each team's monsters are a different color.

Team 1:

Clan A

Grineer color: Blue

All colors for all weapons and frames on that team are blue.

Team 2:

Clan B

Grineer color: Red

All colors for all weapons and frames on that team are red.

You start out on seperate sides of the map. Each side has a cryo pod. You cannot hurt/get hurt by the grineer/corpus/infected on your team. All abilities do not work on warframes, but function as usual on enemy monsters. First team to destroy the others cryopod wins. Another way to win is to kill all the other teams monsters, and then kill all the tenno on the other team until they all forfeit or have no more revives.

I know the Devs said they are not going to add this soon, but this might be cool to have WHEN they add PvP. What do you guys think?

Edited by Feldgrep

So DOTA/LoL with Warframes?

Hahahaha, no.

i want to downvote you into oblivion but sadly only one will carry my hate

I quite honestly don't see the point of playing as an enemy in this game, even in a setup such as this.  What benefit would it bring?  Why would it be fun?

No.

So what is your guys's better suggestion? and @rhoenix you arent playins as an enemy, your playing with them. because 16 space ninjas going ape @%#$ on each other might lag a bit, it can only be 8. 4 on each team. so you add the ai for morefun.

So what is your guys's better suggestion? and @rhoenix you arent playins as an enemy, your playing with them. because 16 space ninjas going ape @%#$ on each other might lag a bit, it can only be 8. 4 on each team. so you add the ai for morefun.

no pvp at all that's my better suggestion

The developers have stated multiple times, in multiple places, that there will be no PvP in this game.  None.

They're working on "cooperative competition" type of things with the upcoming Clans addition, but PvP in this game would be horribly unbalanced in terms of abilities if it were implemented anywhere close to your idea.  All frames' abilities would have to be extensively reworked for fairness, and that would make all the abilities much more bland-feeling.

Just let this be a PvE game, with you and your fellow Tenno against everything else.

To be honest when i first downloaded warframe of steam i excepted some pvp (didn't bother to read up on it I'm the type to judge a book by its cover) But i was sort of relieved to find out there wasn't, either way if PvP ever comes to the game the developers will make the choice.

So... random insults for no good reason in a discussion thread. Ok, thanks for showing that your opinion is not worth reading.

so... random insults for no good reason in a discussion thread. This sounds familiar... Edited by Feldgrep

so... random insults for no good rason in a discussion thread. This sounds familiar...

You managed to mis-spell a word you had quoted in right front of you.  That's amazing.

Well, you're sharing all sorts of interesting facts about yourself, but do you actually have anything on-topic to add?