The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Ideas From Players To Devolpment

StarksPond

Ok my second thread I am creating witch should be a interesting topic. My Idea if you have not read goes along these premises. 1. One will have to pay "x" amount of platinum to start a dojo. 2. Dojo's upgrade through various material's. (Credits, Materials, shoot even weapons and full warframes.) 3. High level dojo's produce both platinum and credits that sit in the bank and grow in escrow every week. 4. To spend these Credits and Platinum is up to Dojo Leader. 5. How dojo leader can spend them is by upgrading through the bank's profit only. (upgrades can include obstacle course, blacksmith, cool garden out front, or my favorite Dojo leader can create clan alert mission for his clan to acquire some of these profits. profits being platinum and credits and you wouldn't beable to make an alert if your bank roll wasn't high enough to support everyone in clan completing the mission. 6. Clans can only get to have "x" amount of players in them so as there wont be just one massive dojo and easier for devs to regulate the expansions, level's, etc.

Cool endgame. Please don't post unless you add your own creative spinoff for a dojo. Thanks. Also these are ideas so I don't care how u change any of my plans. Looking for cool ideas on how a dojo could be "fun" mainly.

GG