Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Latest Build Broke Mod Fusion

Kregoth

The recent change to mod fusion where you can not exceed a mods total capacity has broke the ability to upgrade mods.

You can no longer upgrade your mods to max, due to the fact if you try it just gives you an error letting you know you can't exceed the mod fusion capacity. So if you try to use fusion cores they WILL break your mods ability to get to max level.

Please remove the capacity limit, not being able to level up a mod to max simply because I used a fusion core should not deny my ability to level it to maximum

Edited by Kregoth

No if you upgrade a mod and attempt to use a fusion core, it will make the fusion bar unable to go to maximum level. Basically using a fusion core means you can't level the mod to maximum. if you only upgrade with duplicates you'll never run into the problem. But if you use a fusion core it can make it impossible to level to max.

Edited by Kregoth

No. You only get that "max capacity" message when you are fusing a mod that you have equipped. The reason it gives you that message is because you have no more points in you mod points pool for what ever frame/weapon you have that mod in.

I think if it said "Leveling up this mod would exceed your current Warframes Mod capacity, you can uninstall the mod to level it further." That would make it a lot clearer as to what that error means. It would FIX idiots like me posting this in the future :P

Edited by Kregoth