Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finishing Move And Great Anger >.<

Carcharias

So I gotta say the finishing move when it's the last mob in the room is pretty cool, even if it does rob me of control for a couple seconds. But I gotta say, it is not worth it. I don't know what triggers the move, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, but when it does and there are other mobs hanging out pounding on me for the duration of the animation it's pretty rage activating. Even if it wasn't for the damage I take this animation in the middle of combat turned out to be a pretty bad idea do to an even bigger fact, it breaks the "flow". This game has a great, kind of "fluid feel" to the combat and that is broken when this animation takes over. It's like having your cruise control set at 70 on the freeway and all of a sudden there is a stop light right in the middle of the highway for no apparent reason. So you have to stop.    

And then re-accelerate back up to freeway speeds. Sorry, but that's kind of dumb in principle. Perhaps have it as an option I can turn off. Either way it's not worth taking the damage, or doing the extra damage to the mob at the expense of breaking the engagement of the combat.

- Lovin this game keep up the hard work!

Edited by Carcharias

The finisher shouldn't be activating as often as it has been, so just be patient and DE will fix it. It's only supposed to occur if the enemy is down, and even then, I haven't been able to make it happen everytime I wanted it to, but now it's occuring on dead enemies as a 'string' from a charge attack.

So yeah, it's a bug. It'll get fixed.

... I haven't been able to make it happen everytime I wanted it to,...

So does that mean that I am triggering it somehow when it does happen? If so can you tell me please what not to do so that perhaps it will happen even less for me?

Edited by Carcharias

Ohhh thanx ! That explains why it happens so often on the disruptors cause I try to keep wailing on them while they're down. I'll have to switch to shooting them after I've knocked them down and see if it happens less often. ( I have the gram so the first thing I do is knock em down  :D  )