Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Alerts (Navigation Feedback)

(PSN)IkariWarrior83

So 15.5 dropped on PS4 recently, and I'm having a ball.  I like the bounties alert; they're a lot of fun and there are so many that they tend to time out before I can do the next one, but that's okay because another one drops in quick succession.  I have four bounties to do, plus invasions, plus the Fleet Footed Tactical Alert, plus whatever other alerts like to pop up, for 8k credits, resources, Vauban parts, etc.  I have never had so much going on simultaneously in this game before...and I love it!

But my gosh!  I walk to the front of my ship and it looks like the monolith from 2001 with 50000 quests written on it!  That's overwhelming to the point where it's visual clutter, and it just plain looks bad visually having this floating black square with white text pop up at the front of my ship.  One of the guys I ran with last night said the pop-up was so tall that it was starting to clip through the window of his ship.

I have a few suggestions to resolve this:

1) Change the box/font so it doesn't look like this big, bland square -- I know "change the box" is a really vague suggestion, but I know the talented UI team can come up with something :)

2) Sub-categorize the bounties -- we have a detailed explanation of all the events occurring in the Solar System when we actually have it up (by pressing R2).  I don't need to know specifics before I kneel down in front of the planets.

2a) I like having a summary of things available (alerts, invasions, etc). Perhaps summarize it to say "Bounties: 0/4 completed."  

2b) When I press R2 on the larger screen, you can include a sub-section for bounties, along with alerts, invasions, syndicate missions, etc, or include bounty information under the alerts section (i.e. Mutalist Incursion Bounty - 24/50 Swarm MOAs destroyed.)

1 will make all events look better

2/2a will keep that front console from looking cluttered

2b will give the team flexibility for future bounties if they so desire

Thank you for your time :)