Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things I Would Want To See In Update 8

AltairRoy

*A good trading system that works with (mods, warfames, weapons, resources and blueprints).

*Much more frequent weapons( make a community market where others can make weapons for themselves or for others to play(Warframes too!).

*Reduced prices for blueprints and reduced resources for them.

*Particle reducer in the video options menu

*New ninja moves(block slash, wall run attack, etc)

*Mostly I would like a new melee combo for all the melee weapons

*A anti-Cheat engine

*Map change, for easier finding on the objective( its hard to parkour everywhere)

If this is possible, my friends would come in play play with me

Also making this game a little more fun with new stuff

I hope people can agree to this

I just want Rollers gone.

I mean apologies to the guy who designed them, but they are possible the most irritating no-fun allowed enemies I have ever come across in a video game. More so than the rocket launcher soldiers in Ninja Gaiden 2.

Well like Team Fortress 2

we got a lot of weapons made by players in the community market

Also if you want rollers gone, maybe they can reduce the stun, or remove the stun at all. And making them easier to kill

No anti - cheat?, i got grouped with instant energy generators, and they don't die at all

Blueprints at the moment, i meant like the stuff for the blueprints needed, i am just speaking for those that likes the weapons and yet not want to use alot of stuff

well this is my first thread anyway i was wondering wouldn't it be a good idea too have seasonal or some sort of monthly skins and i mean by skins that will also change the stats of skills of random warframes or weapons.They would affect the warframes or weapons in a signifcant way that it will affect the gameplay of the targeted warframe or weapon.The way this works as in if the player would like its tanking or damage warframe adjusted to the players style of game play.For example instead of a tanking rhino maybe a more skill spamming or faster lesser armor,or maybe a more stealthy and slower ash something like that.And if this could be implimented as seasonal or monthly limited items in form of skins that not only look good.This gives players more choices and perhaps become more active anticipating a different skin each month.

I'd have to disagree on making weapons and armor easier to get. I definitely prefer it the way it is, to the point that I actually got angry when I found out that you didn't need to farm Rubedo to get Saryn. However, I definitely would love a good trading system. On that note, I heard somewhere that there would be customize-able clan dojos. A forge-esc like builder to allow for very personalized maps would allow for a free running trainer, a very cool home base for the game's resident Tenno. I also think a sparing system where you could pvp with a friend without abilities and a target dummy for testing new weapons and armor would be possibly the best things they could add to the game at this point.

I'd have to disagree on making weapons and armor easier to get. I definitely prefer it the way it is, to the point that I actually got angry when I found out that you didn't need to farm Rubedo to get Saryn. However, I definitely would love a good trading system. On that note, I heard somewhere that there would be customize-able clan dojos. A forge-esc like builder to allow for very personalized maps would allow for a free running trainer, a very cool home base for the game's resident Tenno. I also think a sparing system where you could pvp with a friend without abilities and a target dummy for testing new weapons and armor would be possibly the best things they could add to the game at this point.

I know what you mean by the armor and weapons. Also a clan-dojo-member-place-base thing could be fun to hang out, And that certain dojo has a jump-parkour-ninja thing to get somewhere special so that it can be fun

To OP

~one major thing you did wrong in this post is just state things you dont like and you want fixed without taking any consideration in how the dev team can handle them or giving a solution of your own. Things like trading has be discussed alot in how to regulate them and the dev team as well as many users believe a completely free and open trade is not the way to do it. Other things are demands like more guns, you say have a community market but there already as a forums for this where you can suggest your own weapon or warframe and the dev team have said they do add many weapons and will soon be adding a warframe from said forums but in the end I would say maybe you should have done some digging around and put some thought into the post before posting it. Not to be mean but the forums are ment for adding constructive critizim now making a list of demands, I have seen everything you asked for before, now its your turn to do some work and put in some thought and give a way that it could be added to the game and not just demand it.