The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Gorgon

AgentNipple

The hell did you do to this thing?

Last update destroyed the gun for me basically, its accuracy is near deplorable and just made a massive performance gap between it and my MK1-Braton. I was fine with the accuracy loss from the wind up fire but the first shots before its full fire rate feel like that of a shotgun spread. The gun was very useful at mid-short range now not so much, and hell with a barrel that long it doesn't seem right.

pair it with the lex and you have a great combo.

before you took it for everything and just tapped fire for mid to even long range. there was no point in even having a secondary.

now its more inline with every other weapon in the game. with both pros and cons. keep praying if you like but i highly suspect it will never be what it use to be. not even close.

before you took it for everything and just tapped fire for mid to even long range. there was no point in even having a secondary.

now its more inline with every other weapon in the game. with both pros and cons. keep praying if you like but i highly suspect it will never be what it use to be. not even close.

That's all well and good, but the only reason I ever decided to buy the Gorgon was that you could use it a a decent range. Maybe they could have toned down the accuracy of semi-auto/burst firing or had a slight damage nerf, but the gun behaves unlike anything I've ever used now. It really is the definition of spray-and-pray and I hate it.

Every other gun that should be inaccurate shoots circles around this gun: vipers. akboltos, aklatos, (havent used them but afuris probably), Grakata. I would much rather use a Boar now because it's better for close-range combat, which is all you can do with the new gorgon.

As it stands now I'll never use this gun again and I have a potato in it.

Edited by BACON4BREAKFAST

I do pair it with the Lex and it works fine, BUT there is still a gap between the accuracy not to mention clip size and fire rate of the weapons also the thing chews up ammo for how much it carries so id appreciate more bullets on target at least. Id be happy if they put the accuracy in between what it is now and what it used to be to be honest. There was just too much of a drop in accuracy for my liking is all.

Edited by AgentNipple

Its not the whole tap firing being removed that makes the gorgon useless now its the accuracy as a whole. Controlled bursts before made the gun pretty good for suppressing enemies now you can't even do that you just miss about 70 percent of your shots trying