The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade System: Ok, Anyone Else Tink This Is A Good Idea?

Headwonk

Trading system is quite dangerous in f2p environment unless some limitations are put upon it.

A stamp system or trading license would be 'light' restriction as long as platinum required to buy the license/stamp isn't too high. It's nice to trade things with friends - blueprints and mods are going to be the biggest market in the game since ingredients are quite easy to find.

I really like this idea, especially due to the fact that I only need 5 plats to get the Rhino Bundle, which makes me sad.

I hope you get enough attention from the Devs to get the trade system implemented.

Good luck with whatever you're going to do in the nearest future (Except for terrorism and evil things, that's my specialty.)

~Warframe Fan - EvilBunny

Firstly, trading is out of the question at the moment. Things still need to be implimented and stuff needs to be changed around. We would need to figure out which items are too valuable / exploitable / etc. to be traded and limit them appropriately. Once all of the main issues have been addressed and the game has moved on to a more stable state then yes, trading would be a welcomed edition. If it were to be implimented I'd suggest having it near the open beta period or close to launch.