Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion - Sentinel Personalities

410maximus

I was thinking maybe each sentinel could have a unique personality and make comments about the players actions during gameplay. it could be a great way to inject some comedy relief into the game. I don't know if this has already been suggested or not but I think it's a good idea.

If I can turn it of, it is a interesting idea, the only problem is: After you heard the sentinel say every sentence he is able to say, you will soon get annoyed by it. Because of that, make it a toggle ^^

And I am not sure if Warframe is a game that needs comedy...

I think it would be cool, the thought of a suicidal, psychotic little pet that thinks nothing of my safety or his own would be awesome. Constantly telling me to charge and stop hiding etc. singing into battle and then chastising me if i get twatted. yes please

I think it would be cool, the thought of a suicidal, psychotic little pet that thinks nothing of my safety or his own would be awesome. Constantly telling me to charge and stop hiding etc. singing into battle and then chastising me if i get twatted. yes please

pretty much exactly what I was thinking as well =]