Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How The Game Feels At Its Current State.

Rabcor

If you almost quit over the TUTORIAL you might as well stop playing, you might shoot yourself over Kappa.

There was no "almost" i quit because the tutorial was bad. The tutorial is the introduction to the game, if a developer can't even get the tutorial right why should i expect the game to be any bettter? (I know this thinking may be considered wrong, but from a developers perspective this is what they should think when they forge tutorials.)

@VariaManX (last msg on page 1)

Yeah i agree, the game could use some sort of campaign but the thing is that no one wants a "traditional" campaign in this game (because it'll be over pretty quick and it'll be tedious if you have to replay it just for farming stuff that only drops in it, etc.) what they really need to do is rather than making a campaign in the traditional sense, they should add story to the content we're already with. They should add stories to the planets, and they should add stories to the missions already in the game but the problem with that is that they would then have to rethink some of the missions, remake the objectives, (for example artifact recovery, they could make different looking artifacts per mission) and the environments you play in should change depending on planet. Theres so much that can be done and i've just scratched a bit at the surface of what i'd like to see, but you must do it right so that

1. playing with higher level players in later parts of the game early will not feel as if the story has been inconveniently spoiled for you (the story should be there, and it should be cool, and it should assume you play missions in a specific order and it should tell the player in which order it wants to be played OR you could have an even more loose story and just have planet based stories with an independant story for each mission, etc.)

2. The story must not get in the way of those who've played through it before, you need to be able to replay levels whose story you already know and it'd be nice if theres 2 modes for each mission, first playthrough and all next playthroughs, but the player should be able to choose to relive the first playthrough if he so chooses.

and more of course. adding story to this game is a lot more complicated and hard than it sounds but it'd be sooooo cool!!!

@Geuax

You mean like the ancients already in the game? or maybe more like the stalker? (I personally hate the ancients, they completely break the infestation defense missions because they pack endless HP, the disrupters ruin your energy pool making you die in many cases, the toxic dudes burn through your HP too easily since they ignore shields. warframes are so useless... can't even defend against a little anthrax!)

Also +1 to dEEkAy2k9, nice comments there.

Edited by rabcor

@Geuax

You mean like the ancients already in the game? or maybe more like the stalker? (I personally hate the ancients, they completely break the infestation defense missions because they pack endless HP, the disrupters ruin your energy pool making you die in many cases, the toxic dudes burn through your HP too easily since they ignore shields. warframes are so useless... can't even defend against a little anthrax!)

Also +1 to dEEkAy2k9, nice comments there.

no i hate getting the million ability mod drops, the 4 kinds of fire/ice/electric/arp/damage/attaclspeed/crit change/critdamage/stun, 3 kinds of  reload/multishot/magaine size /ammo/puncture and 2 kinds of health/sheild/armor/ shield recharge

most of it just gets into the way of  trikling out a  few of the mods i want for fussing.

getting a mod you can use everyfew minutes but need 2-4 more off far more fun than 1 ever other 3rd sunday

Edited by Geuax