Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Post

_PerfectSoldier_

Dark sector was initially meant to be Sci-Fi (aka space ships and what not). But to get funding and publishing for the game Digital Extremes had to listen to the funders and do some changes, which lead out to the Dark Sector that you know. While the Director of the Dark Sector game was pitching the game to producers he got feedback like "make the game in world war II" or "get rid of Sci-Fi" and that's what forced DE to make the game like they did. But now they don't have limits and therefore they are creating Warframe to what they think is the best. I believe that with Warframe they are trying to prove that the ideas that were initially refused for Dark Sector are actually really good. And I believe they are succeeding :D

Dark sector was initially meant to be Sci-Fi (aka space ships and what not). But to get funding and publishing for the game Digital Extremes had to listen to the funders and do some changes, which lead out to the Dark Sector that you know. While the Director of the Dark Sector game was pitching the game to producers he got feedback like "make the game in world war II" or "get rid of Sci-Fi" and that's what forced DE to make the game like they did. But now they don't have limits and therefore they are creating Warframe to what they think is the best. I believe that with Warframe they are trying to prove that the ideas that were initially refused for Dark Sector are actually really good. And I believe they are succeeding :D

"BOOM" In yo face fundererers