The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Worst Event In Warframe

geninrising

In defense of DE, they WERE short staffed. Looking at the event from that perspective makes the event much more impressive. However, that doesn't mean I enjoyed the event. 

In a perfect world, the event would have both an Archwing facet (for those who enjoy Archwing), and a regular sabotage/exterminate/defense/whatever mission on the interior of the Fomorian for those who dislike Archwing. Each facet could have had unique rewards for their respective mode. 

In which case, I would have played the event like there were no tomorrow. 

worst is a bit far, at least there was no grinding as in gravidus dilemna, that said it wasn't really enjoyable after a while

more variety in missions would have been better, some kind of progression before you could access each fomorian core with regular & archwing missions mixed

& when attacking core directly, some kind of star wars "attack on death star from return of the jedi" style would have been better, a trench run with the core at the end & timed trench escape after you finished attacking it (losing if your team didn't escape fast enough).

this I would have played a lot, just doing the same attack on cores over & over became a pain after a while

Edited by manub

No grinding? We had to grind out isotopes and other necessary requirements to be able to build the disruptor before we could even participate.

Either way players were forced to deal with a nearly untenable situation due to the time constraints or in some players estimation the gear constraints(many felt they could not complete the event due to the fact that they all just died so easily in mission).

Beyond that the thought that People that disliked AW would be punished through the potential loss of Baron in relays was a gigantic slap in the face and a pointed attempt at the carrot and the stick system. However in this case the ones that did not like AW merely had the stick as an outcome since the carrot was in no way desired by them.

Edited by geninrising

"Are you just mercenaries? Fighting for scraps? Where is this so-called Tenno honor?"

-General Orokin Ce--Sargus Ruk

It's pretty much the community as of late.

Pretty much the community for the entirety of the time I've been here.

That being said, I got 19 points, so I was A-okay with this event. I even bothered to get archwing stuff before the event, which wasn't really that hard.

So yeah...