Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Cool Ideas!

-Legendzzz

Before i start im sorry for my horrible spelling.

Changes and additions.

1.   Speed up the recovery when u're stuned.

2.   Make infestors be able to Climb Walls / Sealings  (make them be able to jump on face and u lose sight for few 

sec)

3.   Make it able to get up in Ranks with level 30 weapons/frames just let the line go towords 31 get points and back to 30

4.   Make some higher content (planets) Rank based

5.   Mission Survive the swarm (mobs just attack you and team faster and faster) Checkpoints taken 3min. 

6.   Create repair stations (platforms) on maps so u can drag your fallen to get repaird  (Trinity or some other engenier class can revive whitout platform.

7.   Make toons of small skins for every frame so u can make it look as u wish more deversity (PLATINUM buy) and very rare drops from mobs/bosses

8.   Make regular mobs be able to drop BP and bosses randomized stuff little more so u can get stuff from anywhere.

9.   Random boss on regular missions

10. Energy Regeneration like shield. (Implament sounds when its charging up)

11. Need to rework the party system and Host migration as its now its pretty bad when someone drops chances are u gonna drop to  meny and lose everything. (ping based connection system). Follow join is good option if u have a buddy u're in party so u 2 allways join together enebling others to join the game as well.

12. Make it posible to create online game directly whitout being forced to join someone on Alerts

13. No pickups auto loot system no Range everyone wants mods and whatever they can pick up anyway they clutter the screen and create laag and make waypoints useless for showing the way etc..

14. Create more obsticules where we must Duck its bearly used

15. Sprint option does not allways work or laging behind when u wanna run fast it just wont register sometimes.

There we go just few of my toughts ;)

Edited by Lolish