The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raising Level Cap And Extra Polarity Slots

FrameWar143

I know there's talk about a possible presitige system or something. I was thinking if you raise the level cap you can create a new tier (which may or may not have benefits) but the the transition over itself (lvl 30 -> lvl 31+) would reward players. Warframes might get a new skill and an extra polarity slot, type of your choice. The latter could also be a reward for leveling weapons and equipment past level 31.

A cool idea, but you should need Mastery 5+ to be able to level over 30. This would encourage people to play a variety of weapons and warframes to the 'max' before becoming god-like after 30. Leveling from 30-31, 31-32, etc. should also be much slower than the first 30.

I like it. That way players have to be "sure" of the weapon they want in order to make it better. And give some money to the well deserving devs in the meantime. Make it mastery 5 unlocks 31-60 maybe... Then 10+unlocks 61-90? And it gets harder and harder to level but the same mastery exp for leveling?

I like that. It might make things more fun to make a desired level cap (lvl 30+) a reward for a certain mastery level. You could also divide things up further among mastery ranks to make a steady progression of leveling/create a continual incentive to play. So a player would unlock a level cap (lvl 30+) for primary weapons at mastery rank 4, then sidearm level cap at mastery rank 5, warframe level cap at rank 6, weapon at 7, etc.