Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feels Like A Competition For Kills. Needs More Teamwork.

Kanacora

When I started to play warframe I loved it. But after reaching mastery level 3 I realized that instead of working together most parties would just scramble to see who could get the most kills. This game is fun but the only times I see teamwork is when there are the doors that require 2 people to open. Some ideas I have is that you could have times when a teammate needs to carry an object with both of his hands and needs to be defended. Another idea is that on spy missions have one person carry the data units, this way people need to work together to protect him.

What do you guys think? Do you guys feel the same way?

We once had these nice little things called Nervos.  Grineer Seekers would roll them out.  They'd stick to players and paralyze them until an ally shot them off.  People complained like crazy.  I think they should bring those back to encourage teamwork if they can make the hitbox a little less wonky.

To a point, but the harder bosses, high level defense missions and the like do require people to worktogether more, and are less I got the most kills and more, how can you help secure victory, such as frost with his great CC and protection bubble (Snowglobe), nyx's ability to incapacitate an army (though that doesn't really let her just kill them all either) excalibur's AOE stun and so on. There is teamwork, it just doesn't come up much in your more standard missions.

One example of teamwork I see often is in spy and deception missions, where one person is a designated carrier, allowing the others full access to their loadout.

I would like to see more of course, its a game set around teams, hopefully we will get more when the stealth system gets more love too.

I like it and i agree. Maybe also they can add territory and domination modes. So players work together to conquer areas or have to defend 2-4 locations simultaneously - though you kind of have the latter with defense where players camp multiple enemy entrances.

booooo those things were evil. because of the hitboxes of course. i'd spend 10 seconds trying to slap one off and someone else would come up and hit it first try.

We once had these nice little things called Nervos.  Grineer Seekers would roll them out.  They'd stick to players and paralyze them until an ally shot them off.  People complained like crazy.  I think they should bring those back to encourage teamwork if they can make the hitbox a little less wonky.

they're working on balancing them.

How about a mission where a player must carry something with both hands, and enemies like to shoot that person. When shot, a player will drop the item and the item will take some damage. At the end of the level players ALL get like 5000 creds - the damage that was taken to the item. This makes players protect the carrier  (who should be unable to sprint)

There should also be doors that require a MAJORITY of the players to open. 3 in a 4p game, 2 in a 3p. This keeps rushers from doing their thing when people want to take it at a normal pace.