Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Bp Drop Rate

--Q--TheLoneRonin

What if you would get BP every time you beat the boss.. and same BPs cannot drop if you had one. Well then we all have every warframe less than 50h playing. Im glad that I need to play many times some bosses or defences for BPs. If it would be easy I wouldnt play this because there is nothing to play anymore :)

Edited by SpXxwW

The drop rates are fine as they are, just yesterday i farmed trinity, ash and ember and with fairly much ease too, sure... maybe you'll need to spend 2 or 3 hours to do it, but if you're smart you make use of it and level a weapon or another warframe while at it. (or both, like i do)

I think they should make warframes harder to get rather than easier (but reduce craft time, 1 day is ok, 2 days is already too much and 3 days is just silly) but i think they should use a different method than adjusting drop rates for making them hard to get, for example imagine if every warframe had an extremely difficult mission you'd need to complete to be able to get the warframe (for example if instead of selling it in the store, you'd have to finish this mission, different one for each warframe) now that'd be cool. but it'd have to be super hard and impossible to solo (to further encourage people just to pay the plats you know...).

Edited by rabcor