Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Missing Items In Inventory.

(PSN)SancticuS

I missed a nova prime helmet and a nova prime chassis after craft. Claimed from foundry and next day (today) I see they are missing of inventory. That sucks. Fix it soon as possible and I would like to recover that parts please.

And not my first time. loosed a nyx prime part but I got spare I did gave no importance..

Edited by (PS4)ARS_CARTAGENA-MU

If I browse my prime parts in my inventory there are several parts missing. They show up during trade and also are available in my foundry. Yet they not listed at all in my inventory. It is a bit hard to keep track of extra spare parts if I can't see them.

Anyone else have the same problem?

This is a known bug.  Some of the prime parts are in the non-prime parts section of your inventory.  As you have seen, they can still be traded.

I missed a nova prime helmet and a nova prime chassis after craft. Claimed from foundry and next day (today) I see they are missing of inventory. That sucks. Fix it soon as possible and I would like to recover that parts please.

And not my first time. loosed a nyx prime part but I got spare I did gave no importance..

The best you can do is open a support ticket and let them look at your account.  With the holidays and all, It may take a while to get a response.  Just keep checking your ticket for a response.  http://support.warframe.com/