Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert Mission Level!

Zurakci

Yeah this is something that makes me go "OOOOH ALERT MISSIONS" and then go "Teh F is this?" 

Alert missions dont have any way of telling us their level without you start playing it. And its annoying when you try it out with a low level warframe to have fun and solo and the level of everyone is lvl 55 or higher.. 

If you ask me (Which I know you dont) you should put up some sort of "recommendation" of type of warframe level that you SHOULD be in order to do it.

Either display the enemies level in the mission selection or say "High level enemies, Medium level enemies, Low level enemies " or something around that. Would be nice.

Anyone else who agree or not? Please leave a comment.

Wouldn't mind this. I've plopped into a pluto++ leveled alert in a rank 0-2 warframe a couple of times, it can be quite challenging. Then again, its a fun surprise. Unless you also brought crappy weapons.

I would be agreement of the motion suggested by the OP.

The other thing that occasionally gets to me are the times that it doesn't tell you the correct mission type, e.g. says Annihilation (woo! lets go!) turns out to be a Deception (i didn't think to change out my Afuris, I am now out of ammo :() or Assassinate (Pity's sake! Cannot keep up the dps to take away his shield with my Paris bow!).

Errr you can tell the mission level....it's usually either the same level of the planet it appears in or slightly higher.

For example Pluto Alerts tend to be level 55, while Mercury ones are a cakewalk, level 2-4 or so. Simply check if you can finish missions in the planet they appear in, and if you can, feel free to enter the mission.

Edited by CaligoIllioneus

Errr you can tell the mission level....it's usually either the same level of the planet it appears in or slightly higher.

For example Pluto Alerts tend to be level 55, while Mercury ones are a cakewalk, level 2-4 or so. Simply check if you can finish missions in the planet they appear in, and if you can, feel free to enter the mission.

While this is true, I think that having to go to the planet and hover over the mission to find the level range is an unnecessary step, especially if you prefer to use the alert tracker in the upper left corner. I don't see any reason why enemy levels shouldn't be in the info box, along with the faction, mission type and rewards.

While this is true, I think that having to go to the planet and hover over the mission to find the level range is an unnecessary step, especially if you prefer to use the alert tracker in the upper left corner. I don't see any reason why enemy levels shouldn't be in the info box, along with the faction, mission type and rewards.

I agree :)