Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should Using A Super Charged Weapon In A Blueprint Carry Over The Orokin Catalyst To The New Weapon?

So for example you have a tatered Bolto, and you want to make Akboltos. So when you craft them with your supercharged Bolto and another clean Bolto, it carries the Catalyst over to the Akboltos.

What do you guys think?

So for example you have a tatered Bolto, and you want to make Akboltos. So when you craft them with your supercharged Bolto and another clean Bolto, it carries the Catalyst over to the Akboltos.

What do you guys think?

NO.

You're crafting a new weapon, it should require a new Catalyst.

There's a hard earned Catalyst already in the gun I'm using which is going to become part of the new weapon.

Fact is currently, if the weapon has a dual wield version, NOBODY installs Catalysts into their single hand weapons. And when a dual wield version of a weapon does come out which will most definitely happen again, people who tatered the single hand version feel they just wasted a Catalyst.

Dual weapons by all rights and means should require 2 catalysts,

JK.

But I do agree that a catalyst should cary over from single to dual pistols.  

If a dual sicaris came out I would be very hesitant to use my potatoed weapon to forge the duals.

and that is also the primary reason why I have not potatoed my Bronco, I keep seeing the dual Bronco and frankly want it.