Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►►► Visions Of Decay ◄◄◄ Recruitment Is Open | All Research | Complete Dojo | Emblem | Voice Chat

RedNuker

On 8/15/2016 at 5:33 PM, Zeciolen said:

In-game name is Zeciolen and my MR is only 1 because I'm getting back into Warframe on PC instead of my usual PS4 which I had a MR of 13 on.

@Zeciolen Just invited you in-game and that's no problem. Make sure to register on our website and see you in-game Tenno

http://visionsofdecay.com

Edited by RedNuker

20 hours ago, umen23 said:

umen23

mr 6

Clan invite has been sent without a problem. Welcome!

11 hours ago, SteathChild0909 said:

Steathchild0909 MR:8

Just invited you, thanks for joining! If you guys have questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Greetings,

I would love to be apart of such an incredible organization! I had applied on the website and restating my application through this post.

What is your Warframe alias? = Klausyy 
What is your Mastery Rank? = 6 | Gold Novice
What is your region? = North America - West
Do you have a mic or headset you can use for voice chat? = Yes
How did you hear about us? = Warframe forums
Why do you want to become a member in our clan? = I am a recent returning member of Warframe who would love guidance in improving my own skill and interacting with other members. I feel like this place will enable my growth alongside being able to create friendships.
Discord is now required for clan communication. Do you agree to use Discord while playing Warframe? = Yes

Best Regards,

Tenno

2 hours ago, Klausyy said:

Greetings,

I would love to be apart of such an incredible organization! I had applied on the website and restating my application through this post.

What is your Warframe alias? = Klausyy 
What is your Mastery Rank? = 6 | Gold Novice
What is your region? = North America - West
Do you have a mic or headset you can use for voice chat? = Yes
How did you hear about us? = Warframe forums
Why do you want to become a member in our clan? = I am a recent returning member of Warframe who would love guidance in improving my own skill and interacting with other members. I feel like this place will enable my growth alongside being able to create friendships.
Discord is now required for clan communication. Do you agree to use Discord while playing Warframe? = Yes

Best Regards,

Tenno

Sounds great, I accepted and invited you in-game as well. Looking forward to you joining us Klausyy.

Make sure to join us on discord and if you have questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me or another warlord / officer.