Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Pirates!

Yikitama

Not for cheese lovers - these ideas are meant to fit within the style and lore of Warframe, and add to the gameplay before anything else.

So many ideas for new factions have been floating around the forums but Space Pirates in particular stand out to me greatly. I can't find some of the original posts that inspired me unfortunately, but here are my suggestions.

A good challenge for the Tenno, the Kaizoku (Faction name) would be a group of rebellious human outcasts that have resorted to raids and scavenges to stay alive as a group. They would be more agile and skilled in hand to hand combat than the Grineer or Corpus. They take over Corpus ships and raid Grineer outposts to stay sheltered and create homes for their constantly growing population. 

They would be pretty autonomous in combat, not really relying on other troops to make decisions. The weapons would be mainly scavenged, (Braton, Lato, etc.) or self-made (Scrap swords or pipe-bombs). Some of their scavenged weapons could be modified (silenced Braton) to better suit their needs.

Their armor would be made of scraps of old armor or just refined scrap metal, and their clothes would be old re-tailored clothes to be more fit for combat, as shown here in this rough sketch: 5Dl1AbB.jpg

Please excuse the elf shoes. I don't know where those came from.

Edited by Yikitama