Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Real Life Fights!

Rexlars

Doesn't Hysteria not actually last for the amount of time it displays?  Doesn't the actual animation still continue even when the timer starts ticking down?  I think it does and if that's the case those 3 seconds of hysteria and then a ripline and paralysis may as well already end the hysteria.  And by the time the Valkyr casts the second hysteria, the other frame could have already skedaddled.

Not sure, but there is no reason for a second Hysteria instead of going straight into the finisher.  As soon as a target is riplined, it's on the ground, except in the case of Rhino--with Rhino you'd have to account for Iron Skin failing before Valkyr died with both shooting at each other while closing range, and he'd be toast if he stopped to recast it(ignoring player skill get whichever ability off first, he'd get riplined at this point, like anybody else)  Any frame with no mods that actually survives a single Dragon Nikana finisher won't survive a follow up hit----except Valkyr, haha.  The whole affair is essentially a matter of get enemy vulnerable, mash E until they die.

The armor is the whole story.  The only reason Ash can have a chance is because he ignores it with his ultimate.  Anybody else has to deal with the fact that they can't down her that easily, every other frame gets pretty much peeled once they are into their health.

That isn't to say other frames have zero chance against anything.  Most frames with a damage ultimate have one that'll kill an unmodded warframe with ease, and some are invulnerable while casting it(Frost is a good example, even with armor I doubt it'd be survivable)---but most(not Ash) have to actually get in range to make it happen.

Not sure, but there is no reason for a second Hysteria instead of going straight into the finisher.  As soon as a target is riplined, it's on the ground, except in the case of Rhino--with Rhino you'd have to account for Iron Skin failing before Valkyr died with both shooting at each other while closing range, and he'd be toast if he stopped to recast it(ignoring player skill get whichever ability off first, he'd get riplined at this point, like anybody else)  Any frame with no mods that actually survives a single Dragon Nikana finisher won't survive a follow up hit----except Valkyr, haha.  The whole affair is essentially a matter of get enemy vulnerable, mash E until they die.

The armor is the whole story.  The only reason Ash can have a chance is because he ignores it with his ultimate.  Anybody else has to deal with the fact that they can't down her that easily, every other frame gets pretty much peeled once they are into their health.

That isn't to say other frames have zero chance against anything.  Most frames with a damage ultimate have one that'll kill an unmodded warframe with ease, and some are invulnerable while casting it(Frost is a good example, even with armor I doubt it'd be survivable)---but most(not Ash) have to actually get in range to make it happen.

WEll you gotta assume in this case the valkyr is playing an aiming perfectly  and that the other frame isn't sprint slide crouch jumping or whatever all around the place.

Personally i have pretty bad aim and I wouldn't be bble to reel in a straggler.  But if I was against a valkyr I would be flip flop flappin everywhere